Interested in Moving to Microsoft Office 365?
All Networks have earned a leading reputation in the market as Office 365 migration experts. We can perform small to large migrations to the Microsoft platform through following standard processes that we have refined over the years. Our customers can expect maximum level of experience, reliability and professionalism when dealing with our experts.
What’s Included in our Office 365 Migration Services?
- Initial Office 365 consulting session comprehensive of feasibility assessment, return on investment check, migration planning
- Office 365 licenses purchased on your behalf through Telstra or directly with Microsoft
- Office 365 account setup in Telstra’s t-Suite portal
- Email migration (Exchange Online)
How the Actual Office 365 Migration Takes Place
- Files migration and document sharing platform setup (SharePoint Online)
- DNS Changeover
- Handover and basic Office 365 admin training to the key staff in your organisation
- Training on how to manage Office 365 through the admin portal, create new email users, reassign licenses, manage team sites and more
We plan the migration based on your organisation’s system and requirements.
Our consultants create the Office 365 accounts on behalf of your organisation
We migrate the data from your on-site or hosted system to Office 365
We hand over the project and perform basic Office 365 admin training.
In order to minimise the downtime to your business we perform the Office 365 migration out of business hours at night or during weekends. Most of the migrations take place in a few days, meaning you will come back in the office on Monday morning and start using the new system without even noticing the change.